Seventh Sense is a marketing software platform designed to help users understand their customers’ email behaviors in an effort to increase engagement and conversion rates.
With Seventh Sense, users are positioned to:
- Increase open, click, conversion and response rates through personalizing the delivery time of your sales and marketing emails;
- Increase deliverability with marketing campaigns;
- Decrease unsubscribe rates in marketing campaigns;
- Increase collaboration between marketing and sales; and
- Recognize who is engaging with particular pieces of content and their frequency across marketing campaigns and email channels.
Seventh Sense targets CMOs, VPs of Marketing, Directors of Marketing, Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Development Reps.
Seventh Sense currently integrates with HubSpot’s Marketing Automation platform and CRM, as well as Salesforce. Data sources include HubSpot Marketing Automation, Gmail, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange.
Seventh Sense is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Pricing for the marketing platform is based on the number of contacts, while the sales platform is priced per user. Click here for a free trial.
Current Seventh Sense clients include Carahsoft Technology Corp., Celerity, Avere Systems, A2L Consulting, The Center for Sales Strategy, Quintain Marketing, MedMal Direct, Cloudbolt Software, VorsightBP, Clearpath Solutions Group, Exabeam, LeadG2 and Igneous Systems
Seventh Sense aims to reach individual sales professionals and small to mid-sized businesses, compared to other vendors that may not understand all the needs for marketing and sales teams within those markets.
The platform is also able Identify prospects’ email service provider to enhanced marketing through Google’s Customer Match. This positions users to create quality messaging in a way that will resonate with their prospects — without being limited by unfamiliar formatting.