NetProspex announced enhancements to its Workbench data services platform, including deeper integrations with Eloqua, Marketo, NetSuite and Salesforce.com.
The release is positioned to expand the scope of the platform, providing marketers with deeper analytics and insights into the health and productivity of their marketing databases. In addition, the enhanced platform is designed to support trigger-based audience acquisition based on ideal target profiles.
This move builds on the company’s data hygiene expertise, said CMO Derek Slayton, in an interview with Demand Gen Report. “A robust data strategy is critical for marketers to unlock the full potential of their demand generation efforts. The enhancements help to complete the cycle of analyzing data, ensuring that the data is clean and using that data to target new customers. This latest announcement represents a rollup of a lot of new features we have added over the past six months.”
This release of Workbench includes:
- Audience insights through direct connections into CRM and MAP technologies enable marketers to analyze health and profile details within existing segments in their marketing databases;
- Ideal profile analytics derive key attributes at the individual and company level for improved targeting;
- Integrated audience acquisition enables marketers to augment their targeted outreach for account-based marketing programs or trigger-based nurturing efforts;
- Improved web form integrations for visitor intelligence to enrich inbound leads as they hit the system and enable accurate scoring and better segmentation for follow-up efforts; and
- User-defined policies for continuous data management give users greater flexibility and control over how they maintain their data.